I am Sister Torie Inman and I have been called of God to serve as a full-time missionary for His church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the Arizona Tucson Mission.

Monday, October 19, 2015

Sister Inman Letter October 19, 2015 - Week #1

First Week!!!!!

Wow this week has been crazy! Holy cow! So since I don't have a lot of time, I will try to type fast... On my iPad. We've had a lot of appt's. And I've actually helped teach quite a bit for a new
missionary! I've had the opportunity to bear my testimony quite a bit.

I'm learning to follow the promptings of the spirit! It's kind of scary, but I followed them and was able to contact two people! I told Sister Brown that we should go talk to these two boys that were
outside playing catch. And we got a potential investigator that seemed pretty interested and said he would read the Book of Mormon. *fist pump to the air*

We cover two wards. We are not far from the border of Mexico. Hereford is pretty much the middle of nowhere. We teach a lot of people who live in trailers. Lots of dirt roads, and that's why we have a truck. But yeah..... Also there are lots of BIG bugs. It's pretty gross.

Anyway. So we have been teaching women named Anna, Josie, and Debbie this week.We have had other appointments this week, but a lot keep on cancelling. I would be more detailed if I had more time. We are about to go hiking with the Elders!
So I absolutely LOVE my mission! It's the best thing I could be doing  right now. I have grown to love this mission so much already, and the people here. I might even want to stay here my whole mission. I love my district, and my zone leaders. They are seriously SOOOOOO funny and
they're the best :) And Elder Judy looks like the guy from the notebook and remember the Titans haha.

Honestly I'm not having too hard of a time with the schedule! I can get up on time, but.....going to bed before 11:30 is hard :(

I love you all! Until next week!

Love, Sister Inman

^^^ P.S. I'm still trying to get used to introducing myself as Sister instead of Torie. But it's cool to be called Sister animal by everybody :)

 Sister Inman
So I have this as a name tag. My real one will hopefully come in soon... They just covered up an elder's name. I've gotten many comments on it.






No comments:

Post a Comment