I am Sister Torie Inman and I have been called of God to serve as a full-time missionary for His church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the Arizona Tucson Mission.

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Sister Inman Letter - October 31, .2016

Wow. God. Is. Good

Hello family! Sorry I am emailing late today. We got Mary Kay makeovers this morning, and it took a little longer than anticipated! But I have been thinking about what to email you all day.

 Man, thank you so so much for the emails you sent to me today! Those were probably one of the best emails I have received from home since coming on my mission. It was so wonderful to hear of the miracles you have experienced this week, and of the tender mercies and lessons you have learned. My testimony was definitely strengthened simply by reading those experiences and your testimonies!

And thank you SO much for sending me that hilarious black and white picture of Rory! She's so chubby! And she looks so cute and comfortable and has the same zen as Buddha hahahahaha! My companion and I bust up laughing every time we look at it, so  I set it as my lock screen to get a good laugh every time :) I just LOVE that baby! Is she going to be a pumpkin tonight? She'd make a cute one!

Well, it appears we all had a miraculous week! I have to say this week was one of the best, miracle-filled weeks. Jayda was baptized on Saturday and it was the most incredible baptism. There was not a dry eye in the room,and the Spirit pierced everybody to the soul. It was absolutely perfect. We were crying so much, we were just so filled with joy, and we are so proud of her, and so grateful that both of us were able to see her through her baptism and confirmation. We did the missionary moment, for the time where she was getting changed, and we taught the Restoration. We testified of truth, through our holding back of tears, and it was nothing like what we had practiced, and yet the Spirit definitely said what needed to be said. I know this Church is true, I know the Book of Mormon is true, I know we have a living prophet today, and that he holds all of the priesthood keys in this dispensation.  It is through this priesthood, the same power that God used to create the Universe, that Jayda was able to make these sacred covenants with God and receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. Here come lots of pictures today, brace yourself! :)









Jayda Baptism
 

Jayda's Family

No comments:

Post a Comment